Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year,Dear

Wow!I can't believe it!The new year is coming .
Let's dreams will come true in the new year.
Furthermore,let's hope things will improve in 2008.
I think we should dump something miserable,and look forward to meet what we need.
No matter how's you in your past,just accept the brand-new world with happiness.


This year my freiends and I plan to go to the New Year Countdown Party at 101.
It's my first time to take part in this kind of party,so I am really excited now!!
I can't wait to watch the fireworks with my friends,in spite of,I know there will be a crowd of people.

In the new year,I hope to be more independent and brave.
In the new year,I hope that I can learn more about what I learn now.(Life Science especially!!)
Additionally,I hope everyone I meet is happy and blest.

DREAM-LOVE-PEACE

Happy New Year!!! : ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! : ]