Saturday, November 24, 2007

Go to Taichung !

It's my first time to go to Taichung with my classmates.Unfortunately,it's rainy and cold,we were a little depressed.As soon as everyone got on the sightseeing bus,they just slept or watched the boring DVD.Some of my classmates wanted to sing songs to everybody so that they could make the atmosphere more happy!!Just as expected,most of them had much fun. Otherwised,it's a sunny day in Taichung!!



I didn't know that Taipei isn't far from Taichung until we had this trip. It only took us one and half an hour take a sightseeing bus.Eventually,we strolled along the main streets in Taichung.I think it's a fantastic city.First,we determined that we should eat lunch before going to the National Museum Of Natural Science.Then,we ate delicious spaghetti and yummy pudding.(It's so cheap!)


the model of DNA
In the afternoon,we start our real journey.We visited many exhibitions in couples of hours,such as Science Center,Life Science,Human Cultures,Global Environment,and Botanical Garden.I have fun visiting the museum.Moreover,I learned something else that i didn't know before.I think that I will come to here someday,because we didn't have much time realizing them too much.
CGU Life Science

No comments: